Following the announcement that ISE 2022 has been postponed until May 10-13, 2022, the Best in Market 2022 and Best of Show at ISE 2022 awards have subsequently been pushed back in line with the event.
A new entry deadline has been set for April 27, 2022, and the official awards site will remain open until that date for new nominations or for those that wish to read further information on the awards.
All entries submitted thus far are still valid for both awards, whilst any nominations that have been started will also still be saved on the site for finalising.
The Best in Market 2022 and Best of Show at ISE 2022 awards provide an opportunity for manufacturers to nominate and celebrate their outstanding AV products and solutions. Nominations for both awards remain open with entry available here.
The Best in Market ‘22 awards, successfully launched last year, and recognise the most innovative technology from across the AV marketplace from the last 12 months. The programme is open to all manufacturers of professional AV products and solutions regardless of their exhibitor/non-exhibitor status at this year’s major trade shows.
For companies that are exhibiting at ISE 2022 in May, the Best of Show 2022 programme runs in parallel with Best in Market ’22 and is open to all exhibitors. Both awards are organised by Installation publisher Future, which also publishes the ISE Daily, and are overseen by Installation and its sister titles, AVTechnology, Sound & Video Contractor, Mix, Residential Systems, and Tech&Learning.
Benefits of entering:
• Dedicated editorial coverage for all nominees in the Best of Show 2022 digital publication, distributed post-show to all participating brand databases
• Digital and social coverage from media partners and participating brands
• Winning entries receive guaranteed coverage in post-ISE editions of each participating magazine
• Certificate and winners logo for all winning entries
• Official nominee logo for all entrants to use in marketing (sent by email)