Wapping training investment from Lutron3 May 2011
Lighting control company Lutron has launched its new European Training Centre – co-located with its head office in Wapping – with a broad array of courses designed to suit the training needs of custom installers and lighting professionals.
Recently named as winner of the CEDIA Best Training Initiative Award, Lutron has created a selection of workshops that the company says offer quality training on every element of selling, specifying, installing and programming Lutron light control systems.
• Introduction to Lutron’s Quantum Energy Management Solution
• Quantum Specification Course
• Quantum Design & Project Management Course
• GRAFIK Eye QS System
• Energi Savr Node System
• Sivoia Installation and Programming Qualification Course
• Introduction to Lutron Residential Lighting Control Systems
• Homeworks Installation and Programming Qualification Course
“At Lutron, our mission is to educate industry professionals about the benefits of light control,” said Andrew Bechgaard, head of marketing, EMEA at Lutron, “so they have the right tools to determine the best solution for every customer and every space. The extensive choice of courses on offer at our new European Training Centre in Wapping will ensure that there’s a course suited to everyone’s training needs, providing them with the latest information on how to install, use and specify Lutron’s portfolio of products.”