Sports Venue Technology Summit tackles VR, digital signage, analytics…17 January 2017
Digital signage, virtual reality, player analytics and new methods of producing and distributing content both within and beyond the sports stadium are among the themes that will be tackled by the Sports Venue Technology Summit 2017. The half day, free-to-attend conference will take place at ISE 2017 on the morning of 9 February in Room E102.
Chaired by leading audio installation consultant Roland Hemming, the Sports Venue Technology Summit will look at specific technologies that are changing the look and feel of sports venues worldwide. This will include digital signage and virtual reality where contributions from the likes of invidis consulting and Holovis promise an insightful experience for all attendees. Invidis consulting is organising the Digital Signage Summit ISE event while Holovis is producing and managing the ISE Immersive Technology Zone.
There will also be an exploration of the new generation of affordable broadcast platforms and solutions that are allowing an increasing number of venues to become content creators in their own right, and in the process, reaching more fans all around the world.
Confirmed speakers at SVTS include:
- Jean-Luc Affaticati, Digit Arena, CEO
- Dave Elliott, Holovis, Enterprise Business Development Manager
- Tim Felstead, SAM, Head of Product Marketing
- Stuart Fisher, Derby County FC, Chief Technical Officer
- Roland Hemming, RH Consulting, Founder/Principal
- Pieter Van Leugenhagen, Yondr, Business Strategist
- Florian Rotberg, invidis consulting, Managing Director
- Will Waters, NewTek, Director of Professional Services, Workflow Engineering
- Samuel Westberg, LiveLike, Director of Sales EMEA
According to SVG Europe editor David Davies: “We will focus on the current and emerging technologies that promise to transform sports venues, how they are used and what that means for installers and equipment suppliers. We plan to provide a packed programme, full of innovation and insight. We certainly have the set of speakers to deliver it.”
A networking session will take place at the end of the conference where drinks will be served.
SVG Europe is a trade association serving professionals involved with broadcast sports production.