Programme announced for Dante AV Networking World in Amsterdam21 January 2015
Dante AV Networking World will be held on Monday 9 February at the Amsterdam Holiday Inn, which is near the RAI Convention Centre. The free, day-long event will feature a comprehensive agenda covering all aspects of AV networking, including industry research, case studies, and hands-on interactive sessions with Dante networked products.
Audinate has announced the final agenda and speaker line-up for the event:
· Roland Hemming, RH Consulting: ‘The audio networking market –A presentation on audio networking technology, the business models and the rate of market adoption’
· Vincent Tan, Electronics & Engineering: ‘The Singapore Sports Hub case study’
· Ethan Wetzell, OCA Alliance: ‘How media networking drives innovation’
· Landon Gentry, Audinate: ‘Networking 101 tutorial – understanding networking basics’
· Mehdi Benkirane, SAE Technology Group: ‘School of Audio Engineering case study’
· Mark Lownds, Stagetec Mediagroup: ‘How Sydney Trains implemented a networked digital PA system’
· Dick Crabbe, Consultant: Milano Congress – ‘A look at Dante in Europe’s largest convention centre’
· Tony Mott, T.G. Baker: ‘National Indoor Sports Arena (NISA) project for the Commonwealth games in Glasgow’
· Aidan Williams, Audinate: ‘A glimpse of the future Dante Networked World including Audinate’s newest product – Dante Via’
In addition, a hands-on Dante workshop will bring together teams of participants to demonstrate how quickly and creatively a Dante network can be designed. The event will include raffles, giveaways and surprises throughout the day, as well as a sponsored lunch for all attendees and a hosted networking mixer at the end of the day.
Twenty-five leading audio equipment manufacturers are co-sponsoring this year’s conference and will be showcasing their Dante products at the event. These include Ashly, AtteroTech, Audio-Technica, Bosch, Bose, BSS, Crest Audio, Delec, Focusrite/RedNet, Harman Professional, Lab.gruppen, Lake, Nexo, NTP, Peavey Commercial Audio, Powersoft, PreSonus, Shure, Stewart Audio, Soundcraft, StageTec, Studio Technologies, Symetrix, Tendzone and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
Registration link: http://bit.ly/avnw-ise15