SENIOR DISPLAYS ENGINEER (AV)
The company has always been an innovator in the development and manufacture of high-quality, high-performance computing platforms. They cooperate closely with their partners to help provide complete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries.
Office based in London, the successful candidate should be a highly credible individual who is self-reliant and able to demonstrate the drive, tenacity and ambition required in this exceptional role.
In addition they will be:
• Technically responsible for all related Display Products and Projects across a broad section of industries including Gaming, Industrial and non-consumer markets.
• Expected to work with the London & Asian teams and actively engage personally with both technical and commercial senior management in order to establish customer’s technical requirements and technical issues for Display related products.
• Expected to work closely with the company’s manufacturing facilities, to ensure a smooth process from conceptual design to full main production.
• Able to demonstrate excellent technical and communication skills with an aptitude to the displays industry, strongly enforced by a proven track record in a Senior Displays Engineering role.
The role will include the following requirements:
• Managing the London based project management and engineering team
• Liaising with the IDS technical team in the company’s Taiwan based HQ/factory
• Supporting the Product Division Leader & Business Development Manager for customer technical related requirements
• Develop new product development roadmaps using your knowledge and creative skills
• Managing and taking care of the technical process and supporting quality control of our display products
• On-site factory visits in Europe/Asia as needed to ensure process and quality if required
• Managing & running multi complex technical projects in parallel
• Able to react to any customer related technical issues from our Key Account Manager base or from customers directly
• Some travel in the UK and Europe when required for customer visits
• Technical Training inter-company or customer side
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Education: Degree/HNC/HND or Equivalent
Work Experience: At least 5 years in a Displays Senior Engineering role