Sales Representative / Commercial – Audio & Lighting
Area: To expand our Scandinavian Sales team for Denmark – Norway markets
German group with strong global growth, manufacturer and distributor of the brands Cameo lighting, LD Systems, Palmer, Defender and Gravity and a catalogue of over 6,000 products extending over the Professional lighting and sound markets, recruits a Sales Representative / Commercial – Audio & Lighting (M/F) Denmark – Norway market.
You should have a successful track record in a sales role working with professional Audio and lighting technology in the Entertainment, event and systems integration market and must be able to organize and manage product demonstrations, discuss installation projects and product applications with your customers, which will include installers, integrators, resellers and consultants.
As soon as available
The position will be working from a home office, home based in Denmark , travelling 60/40 Norway – Denmark.
– Retain and grow existing customers with a consistent and lasting relationship based on listening and quality of service
– Collaborate and be a good relay of information from our Product Managers and Sales Directors to achieve the sales and marketing objectives of our business
– You are responsible for your customer base and have a mission to develop the turnover of brands distributed by Adam Hall
– Want to be a part of a successful team supplying the pro audio and lighting market
A solid knowledge of the professional audio & lighting market covering hire/rental, installation and retail
– A solid knowledge of audio & Lighting and related products
– Technical training and strong sales affinity, with experience in a similar position
– Ambitioned, driven and energetic
– Full driving license and ability to travel large distances with regular overnight stays
– Native Danish speaking
– Based in Denmark – home office – 80% travel, 60/40 Norway/Denmark
What we offer:
A casual, friendly and secure working environment in a well-established, growing company
A pleasant team with a shared passion for event technology
A responsible and flexible job in an innovative and creative industry
Good development and further training opportunities in a medium-sized company with the dynamism of a start-up
About the Adam Hall Group
The Adam Hall Group is a leading German manufacturer and distribution company that provides event technology solutions to business customers worldwide. Its target groups include retailers, dealers, live event and rental companies, broadcast studios and AV and system integrators in both the private and public sector, as well as industrial manufacturers. The company offers a wide range of professional audio and lighting technology as well as stage equipment and flight case hardware under its own brands LD Systems®, Cameo®, Gravity®, Defender®, Palmer® and Adam Hall®.
Founded in 1975, the Adam Hall Group has developed into a collection of modern, innovative event technology companies. This includes an 8,000-square-metre warehouse and logistics centre at its corporate headquarters near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Through its focus on value and service orientation, the Adam Hall Group has been presented with a number of international awards for innovative product developments and pioneering product design from prestigious institutions such as “Red Dot”, “German Design Award” and “iF Industrie Forum Design”: In particular for the patented, first portable array system with high-definition sound, LD Systems CURV 500®, the radio microphone series LD Systems U500®, and the premium microphone stands from the brand Gravity®. Further information about the Adam Hall Group can be found online at www.adamhall.com.Apply now