Reseller Account Manager
The company is a worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of electronic products, employing over 10,000 people worldwide. Due to the continued success of the visual team we now have an exciting opportunity for a reseller account manager to join this dynamic team and be instrumental in achieving the company’s growth plans.
As a reseller account manager responsibilities, will include:
• Conducts and follows up a demand orientated training for partners, to ensure understanding of the products’ value proposition.
• Provides accurate business plan and sales forecasts by analyzing and maintaining project pipeline
• Initiates, develops and implements partner related marketing plans and activities
• Allocates marketing budget, material and resources, monitors results and achievements and creates respective reports.
• Identifies, develop and follows up on sales opportunities, allocates leads to partners and ensures adequate management
• Develops and prepares offers and new projects together with Key Account Managers and resellers
• Initiates and develops relationships with ISVs and system integrators to enhance solution sales approach
Desirable Skills and Experience
To be a successful Reseller Account Manager you will need:
• Proven Experience in the Visual industry
• Proven experience in a partner / channel management role
• Experience in Business and Account Development in B2B is essential
• Very strong communication and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects
• Excellent understanding of TCO and ROI to sell based around value
• Hunter mentality
Ref: WP-J1044Apply now