Absen Optoelectronic Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001 and has since grown to become one of the world’s leading LED display manufacturers. Absen is an innovation leader in its field, with more than 1,300 people employed internationally.
The Absen GmbH’s European Headquarters are located close to the German city of Frankfurt a.M., with Germany‘s most important airport only a short drive away. The Absen Europe team combines international experience with a deep understanding of the local European markets.
For our European Headquarters Absen GmbH in Rüsselsheim a.M. we are looking for a
- Planning and developing of all marketing activities, e.g. marketing strategy, brand management, corporate identity
- Creating and implementing online & print campaigns and marketing material and coordinating those with sales activities
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns & measuring the results
- Monitoring & reporting of the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Cooperating with design agencies and supporting new product launches
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Host visits in European Headquarter, participate in marketing events (e.g. seminars, exhibitions) and other assignments
Your qualifications and strengths
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 5+ years in industrial product B2B marketing or product management, preferable in the AV industry
- Highly effective leadership, project management and communication skills
- Confident and dynamic personality with a strong creative outlook
- English and German fluent (written and verbal)
We are offering you a diversified activity in an international work environment in a young and personable team with grand self-responsibility and development potential.
Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, references) including your salary requirement and your earliest possible entry date below. For further information call Leonie Höhl 06142 78935 22.