Business Development Manager (AV) – EMEA
As the world’s leading video communications partner, the company designs, builds and supports the systems and environments that enable communication and collaboration. The company has highly-trained and certified system engineers throughout its nearly 40 offices across the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Kingdom and Dubai.
PURPOSE OF JOB: To generate opportunities, utilise consultative sales techniques and close business primarily (but not exclusively) in the Corporate Sector
REPORTS TO: As directed by the Sales Manager UK
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• BDM will be expected to concentrate on finding and winning new business
• This is a field sales role so the BDM who is office based, but with travel both within the UK and occasionally internationally.
• A background of dealing at C-Level is required with associated presentation and account management skills.
• An understanding and detailed knowledge of high end Audio-Visual technologies would be preferred, with particular emphasis on Video Communications
• The successful candidate must be fully self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed; performance will be monitored against structured targets including pipeline, closed business and profit.
• A full driving license is required and preferably clean.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• A working knowledge of the technical disciplines incorporated into AV and related systems. Including, but not limited to:
• Audio and acoustics
• Digital signal processing
• A familiarity with audiovisual components and devices
• Computer skills as required for the creating bill of materials, high-end proposal documentation.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to efficiently and effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing
• CTS preferred but not essential
• Salary – Negotiable (dependent on experience and track record) + outstanding commission package + benefits
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her line managerApply now