Business Development Manager
The company is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of electronic products, employing over 10,000 people worldwide. With an enviable reputation within the UK for quality and innovative products they are a key provider of visual solutions. Due to their continued growth and success we now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the visual team and be instrumental in achieving the company’s goals and growth plans.
A highly motivated Business Development Manager is required to join the visual team to drive sales pipeline and growth of visual solutions through the proactive identification, assessment, pursuit and delivery of new sales opportunities in key verticals across the UK.
• Develops constructive relationships within target accounts to gain access to key decision makers and new sales opportunities
• Proactively identify new opportunities within target accounts of specified vertical markets
• Qualify and review the potential new business opportunities
• Present solutions demonstrating clear business value, engage in negotiations and close the deal.
• Collaborate with internal teams supporting the sales process, gather required input to quantify, develop and forecast and deliver new sales opportunities
• Work in close cooperation with channel sales team for delivery.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in Business and Account Development in a B2B environment. Strong communication and negotiation skills with a hunter mentality.A successful Business Development Manager must be able to demonstrate: –
• Excellent know how in operational processes, technologies, products or and markets, in his / her field of expertise, providing contributions, which “makes the difference”
• Effective project management, including effective resource allocation within assigned projects
• The ability to evaluate, judge and decides on alternative options, effectively and accountably
• Flexible cooperation with management and experts, inside and outside the company, driving team effectiveness and results
• Ability to supervise and evaluate the appliance of function specific techniques
• Challenger approachApply now