Integrated Systems Europe 2015: the final countdown…9 February 2015
ISE 2015 is just hours from opening its doors to Europe’s largest ever AV and systems integration exhibition. From tomorrow morning, the RAI, Amsterdam will be the destination of choice for AV and systems integration professionals.
You can still register to attend the exhibition and also take advantage of the exciting events and training programmes taking place over the next three days.
What will you find at ISE 2015?
• One thousand of the world’s leading manufacturers and service companies specialising in AV technology showcased in 12 state-of-the-art halls at the RAI exhibition centre.
• Over 50,000 attendees from every link in the systems integration value chain, representing the largest gathering of end-users ever collected in one space.
• Dedicated accredited training programmes for Personal Development covering technical and business education operated by ISE co-owners CEDIA and InfoComm International. These will be available for all three days of the show.
• A dedicated Discovery Zone showcasing companies exhibiting at ISE for the first time.
• A themed showfloor divided into four key technology areas: Digital Signage; Residential Solutions; Unified Communications and Smart Building.
• Over 90 free-to-attend expert presentations being made in ISE’s three purpose-built Showfloor Solutions Theatres specialising in Residential (sponsored by Vutec), Commercial (sponsored by Microsoft) and Unified Communications technology. These sessions are open to all on a first-come, first-serve basis on each day of the show.
• An inspiring Keynote Address made by Lars Thomsen, a business futurist who has worked for 40% of Germany’s top companies. Thomsen will set out to identify business trends and ‘tipping points’ in the AV and electronic systems marketplace over the next 10-year period. The Keynote Address takes place on 9 February in the Forum at 18:00, which will be followed by the Opening Reception at 19:00.
• ISE association partners producing specialist free-to-attend-conferences covering sports facility integration and securing capital investment into the AV industry. The Capital Summit takes place on 11 February at 13:00. The Sport Facility Integration Summit takes place at 9:00 on 12 February.
• A dedicated set of navigation and media tools. The ISE Show Guide; Route Planners; Professional Development Guide and ISE Daily newspaper provide a comprehensive guide and insight to the show. These are available in both print and digital format.
• Dedicated areas for Relaxation and Reflection. Additional catering areas have been added in the Park Foyer and Ruby Lounge.
ISE 2015 will be the busiest and brightest ISE so far.
Not yet registered for ISE? It’s not too late!
Click here to register now, and be part of the best-attended systems integration show ever held!