Etap sends up a Flare8 December 2010
Etap’s new Flare product family brings LED lighting to offices, shops, reception and public spaces. The Flare downlights and spots are just as functional as conventional compact fluorescent and halogen solutions, but they are more energy efficient have a much longer lifetime.
The Flare family consists of spots and downlights. All Flare luminaires have the following common characteristics:
• Individual LEDs with lenses
• Lifetime of LEDs: 50,000 hours
• Instant full light output after switch-on
• Attractive design and finish
• Available in four standard colour combinations: black-white, completely white, black or grey versions
• Available colour temperatures: 3000K and 4000K
• Easy installation or replacement: installation of housing is tool-free
• Low mounting depth
• Six-year warranty on the Flare downlight (four years on the electronic driver), four years on the Flare spotlight.