Digital Signage Summit ISE taking place today: Tickets still available this morning8 February 2017
Tickets are still available for the Digital Signage Summit event taking place today at ISE 2017. Last-minute tickets can be purchased from 09:30 at Room E102.
The first DSS ISE will feature some of the industry’s leading Digital Signage and DooH experts, under the theme ‘Digital Signage at the Crossroads – New Technologies, Markets and Consolidations’. The half-day conference will focus on the retail sector and smart cities.
The Digital Signage Summit series of events is a joint venture between Integrated Systems Events and invidis consulting. The DSS conferences are widely recognised as the leading technology business strategy conferences for the Digital Signage and DooH markets.
Florian Rotberg, invidis consulting MD, commented: “We are delighted to be producing an event at ISE – Europe’s home for digital signage technology producers! It will be a hard-hitting half day. Plus, we are putting forward a fantastic offer to attend DSS Europe in Munich in July. It gets bigger and better each year and this year will be no exception.”
Confirmed speakers include:
• Bob Raikes, Managing Director, Meko;
• Chris Riegel, CEO and founder, STRATACACHE;
• Federico Freyria, President, DSMX Digital Signage Mexico Association;
• Sergey Galeyev, Co-founder and CEO, AddReality;
• Stewart Caddick Managing Director, Connectiv and Retail Concepts Design;
• Vidya Nagarajan, Senior Product Manager, Chrome and Android, Google;
• Jose Avalos, Global Visual Retail Director for Intel Corporation in the Internet Of Things Group;
• Richard Ventura, Vice President Business Development and Solutions for NEC Display Solutions of America and Chairman, Digital Signage Federation
The summit will cover technological innovation (LCD displays, LED screens, electronic shelf labels) and the business trends that are particularly important for these vertical markets.