Digital Signage Summit: first ISE conference, special offer for DSS Europe2 February 2017
Digital Signage Summit ISE, taking place on the Wednesday of the show and featuring some of the industry’s leading Digital Signage and DooH experts, is launching a special delegate discount offer for attendees that wish to sign up for July’s DSS Europe event.
The Digital Signage Summit series of events is a joint venture between Integrated Systems Events and invidis consulting. The DSS conferences are widely recognised as the leading technology business strategy conferences for the Digital Signage and DooH markets. DSS Europe is the signature event in the series.
Attendees to ISE should seek out the DSS Stand and DSS Presentation in the hallway between Halls 8 and 9. There you will be able to register for June’s DSS Europe event and receive a 40% discount on the full price of admission to the two-day conference and expo.
Commented invidis consulting MD Florian Rotberg: “We are delighted to be producing an event at ISE – Europe’s home for digital signage technology producers! It will be a hard-hitting half day. Plus, we are putting forward a fantastic offer to attend DSS Europe in Munich in June. It gets bigger and better each year and this year will be no exception.”
DSS ISE will take place on the second day of the show under the theme ‘Digital Signage at the Crossroads – New Technologies, Markets and Consolidations’. The half-day conference will focus on the retail sector and smart cities.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Bob Raikes Managing Director, Meko;
• Chris Riegel CEO and founder, STRATACACHE;
• Federico Freyria, President, DSMX Digital Signage Mexico Association;
• Sergey Galeyev, Co-founder and CEO, AddReality;
• Stewart Caddick Managing Director, Connectiv and Retail Concepts Design;
• Vidya Nagarajan, Senior Product Manager, Chrome and Android, Google;
• Jose Avalos, Global Visual Retail Director for Intel Corporation in the Internet Of Things Group;
• Richard Ventura, Vice President Business Development and Solutions for NEC Display Solutions of America and Chairman, Digital Signage Federation
The summit will cover technological innovation (LCD displays, LED screens, electronic shelf labels) and the business trends that are particularly important for these vertical markets.
To register please visit http://digitalsignagesummit.org/