Crestron to open French Experience Centre28 June 2016
Crestron has announced it is opening its first Experience Centre in France on 30 June, located in the Nanterre area of Paris. This is the company’s fifth such centre, with three US equivalents located in Cypress, Ca; Dallas, Tx; and Rockleigh, NJ, as well as one UK centre in Cobham.
The Experience Centre has been designed to showcase its latest corporate and residential technologies in a fully immersive environment. Crestron dealers will be able to use the facilities to demonstrate Crestron solutions to prospective customers.
The solutions on show for visitors will include:
- Crestron DigitalMedia – distributes HD audio and video content anywhere on the network.
- Crestron’s .AV Framework – enables the standardisation of AV systems on a single IP-based platform throughout an organisation.
- Pyng technology – a way for homeowners to manage their own home automation system via the Crestron Pyng app.
- Crestron Fusion – enterprise management software, which can monitor and control rooms in order to optimise your biggest investments.
- PinPoint – this mobile app communicates with proximity detection beacons in each meeting space and then directs you to the right type of room for the meeting.
- A variety of the latest touchscreens and handheld remotes.
Christophe Malsot, regional director, South West Europe and North Africa at Crestron explained: “We are seeing a growing demand across the region for the whole range of solutions we offer which is why this investment is happening. It is important that we are able to support our dealers to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace”.
Robin van Meeuwen, CEO Crestron EMEA commented: “Our increased investment in the region stems from the growing demand we are seeing across the whole range of solutions we are offering. The technologies in the Experience Centre will help our dealers stay ahead of the competition and thrive in an increasingly global marketplace.”