AudioForum@ISE makes sense of sound27 January 2017
The AudioForum returns to ISE the day before the exhibition opens its doors. The one-day specialist pro audio conference is organised by ISE media partner Connessioni, supported by the Audio Engineering Society trade association and Integrated Systems Europe.
AudioForum@ISE is produced specifically for anyone interested in discovering more about the latest pro audio technologies, applications and workflows. AudioForum@ISE will feature seminars, workshops and networking opportunities, all dedicated to the audio community and in particular the crossover areas that exist between pro audio and AV and systems integration.
The theme for the 2017 event is: Audio from the Electronics Perspective: Processing, DSPs, Software and Firmware for Design, Monitoring and Set Up.
The full programme and speaker line-up has now been confirmed:
- Design of modern audio products. DSP options and issues: Umberto Zanghieri , consultant, specialising in DSP development, ZP Engineering
- DSP from the users’ perspective: Ruud Kaltofen, DSP systems sesigner, President AES Dutch Section
- Using DSP Control and Feedback Loop in Advanced Subwoofer Design for Very High Output: Mario Di Cola, sound engineer, owner Audio Labs Systems
- Decentralised DSP solutions: Marc Kocks, business development manager – fixed install, Powersoft
- Acoustic simulations in sound reinforcement. Methods, problems, possible improvements: Paolo Martignon, Audio Labs Systems
For more information about the AudioForum at ISE 2017, click the link.