Apart celebrates anniversary with new logo25 June 2012
Apart-Audio, the main brand of Belgian manufacturer Audioprof nv, marked its 20th anniversary on 22 June with a distributor meeting at its headquarters in Schoten near Antwerp, at which it unveiled its new logo.
Pictured with the new logo is CEO and founder Tom Gheysens.
As well as seeing the new visual identity, distributors and press were introduced to the latest Apart products, including:
– The IMPMET impedance meter – which is said to be more acurate than competitor products because it measures impedance at 330Hz rather than 1kHz
– The OVO5P active speaker set and OVO8P single active speaker
– The SVC4 multiple stereo volume control – which is used with a hi-fi amplifier to adjust volume (or switch it off) in four different zones
– The VINCI1215 audiophile amplifier
– The VINCI5 and VINCI7 reference bookshelf speakers
Attendees also received an update from Nuvo Technologies’ George Gavutis and David Rodarte about the company’s new streaming audio offering (Audioprof is a Nuvo distributor) and got a chance to see the new dedicated Nuvo demonstration facility at Audioprof HQ. Distributor awards were also presented.
Sales and marketing director Kris Vermuyten explained that the new logo, while echoing the brand’s previous visual identity, is more flexible (as the blue bands can be used on their own) and also clarifies the pronunciation of the name – previously some people had thought it was ‘A-P-art’ or even Aparté (the bands, previously on the right of the logo, being sometimes mistaken for an E).
The distributor meeting was followed by a party into the small hours of the morning at La Riva in Antwerp.